Leave the freeways and orange groves behind and journey north to the fjords, the glaciers, and the stunning beauty of Norway and Finland.
Each year, audiences at the Redlands Symphony have the opportunity to be the first to hear one of tomorrow’s great musicians when the winner of the annual Concerto Competition takes center stage with the orchestra.
In the second installment of our Masters of Music series, we investigate composers who breathed new life into “old-fashioned” forms.
In honor of the 70th anniversary of D-Day, we pay tribute to those heroes who still walk among us and to those who gave the last full measure of devotion.
- William Walton Spitfire Prelude and Fugue
- Richard Rodgers Victory at Sea (selections)
- John Williams Three Pieces from Schindler’s List
- Aaron Copland Fanfare for the Common Man
- John Williams Hymn to the Fallen from “Saving Private Ryan”
- Leonard Bernstein On the Town: Three Dance Episodes
- Richard Addinsell Warsaw Concerto